Alan is a London born voice-over artist, now living in Slovakia. After serving 12 years in the British military, he then entered the field of corporate hospitality. In more recent years, Alan has worked around the world as a teacher of English. From a young age, he has been involved in the music industry as a singer, guitarist and lyricist.
Voice & Accent: Alan has a voice age of 40+. He has a London/neutral accent and can perform in Regional British/German/Australian/
Studio: His home studio contains, Peavey XR Studio mixer, New Rode NT1 Microphone, Focusrite Scarlett, Sony MDR dynamics, AFW Sound booth, Audition, Audacity
No Shortlist yet!
Request Voiceover Info
- Happy Christmas for us all at Great British Voices!
- Joanne, the Head of 'Tiny British Voices' is an experienced professional VO herself...
- Ben JM voices 5 videos in record time for the construction industry
- Great British Voices Chris M chosen as the voice for Jeff Lynne's ELO tour.
- Now even more International voice over selection at Great British Voices!
Gabrielle is one of this weeks featured #voiceover artists. An experienced British & French speaking #voiceactor wi… https://t.co/V8k4jpSnH2
Experienced #voiceover Louisa has over 15 years in the industry - she has voiced for many international clients o… https://t.co/4HfYDAnb4M
Tanya completed a #voiceover from her #homestudio last week for Fudge Animation @GBVoiceovers @fudgeanimation… https://t.co/xypSGJFNs5