Ross adds impact on Morgan Stanley video
Ross is as busy as ever creating drama and impact on media productions worldwide.
Ross is a Vancouver based voice actor at Great British Voices, and he's recently been working on a video for Morgan Stanley (above).
On YouTube the video has had nearly 1.5 millions plays which goes to prove that investment in getting the right voice pays off.
Ross's clients include: NBC Universal, Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, History, See No Evil, Mysteries at the National Parks, Morgan Stanley, Pepsi, Coca Cola, Red Bull, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Capital One, Payless Shoes, Lockheed Martin, Gulf Stream, Conde Nast, New York Post and many more.
If you have a need for fast turnaround, high quality voices over talent then look no further than Great British Voices. Over 300 RP,, regional and international voices with broadcast studios ready to deliver!
Latest from Steve Denison
- Happy Christmas for us all at Great British Voices!
- Joanne, the Head of 'Tiny British Voices' is an experienced professional VO herself...
- Ben JM voices 5 videos in record time for the construction industry
- Great British Voices Chris M chosen as the voice for Jeff Lynne's ELO tour.
- Vicky nominated for the 2017 Voice Arts Awards in New York!
Featured Voice Over Artist
Gabrielle is one of this weeks featured #voiceover artists. An experienced British & French speaking #voiceactor wi… https://t.co/V8k4jpSnH2
Experienced #voiceover Louisa has over 15 years in the industry - she has voiced for many international clients o… https://t.co/4HfYDAnb4M
Tanya completed a #voiceover from her #homestudio last week for Fudge Animation @GBVoiceovers @fudgeanimation… https://t.co/xypSGJFNs5